Preserve perishables in this energy independent, mobile solar power chillers and cool rooms
Black Stump Technologies offers a range of mobile and solar powered chillers and cool rooms designed for rapid transport around the world, with rapid deployment available by land, sea or air. Delivering not only to urban locations but more specifically to remote areas that may not be easily accessible.
Each mobile chiller or cool room model is 100% solar powered with battery back-up requiring no fuel, generator or grid connection, yet the reassurance of knowing you have an uninterrupted power supply (UPS). Our solar powered chillers and cool rooms offer a greener, cleaner and quieter mobile chilling alternative with no ongoing operating costs.
Each solar mobile cool room unit is transportable, securable and can be fully customised to your specific needs, including being hybrid and micro grid compatible. Remote operation and monitoring are also available, right down to alerts of a door being left open.
Real time performance monitoring and analytics are also available providing reporting up the lines of your contribution to carbon emissions, cost savings and uptime.
Key Benefits of Our Solar Mobile Chillers & Cool Rooms:
- Cost savings –Our solar powered mobile chillers and cool rooms offer substantial savings over the diesel alternative
- Carbon emission reductions –Solar mobile chillers and cool rooms provide immediate carbon emission reductions and an improved environmental footprint
- Uninterruptible power supply –24 hours a day via solar array and smart battery system, with hybrid mains and generator connection options
- Proven –Mobile solar powered chillers and cool rooms are currently deployed across sites in urban Victoria, deserts of Woomera and highlands of Papua New Guinea
- Continuous improvement –Energy usage patterns are logged and analysed
- No utilities involvement –100% off grid for remote sites with our mobile solar power chillers and cool rooms, or if operating in hybrid mode using mains, our solar mobile chillers and cool rooms are classed as an appliance requiring no input or approvals from power companies
- Monitoring and analytics – in real-time providing the ability to report your savings and contribution up the line
- Aligned reporting – Our solar mobile cool rooms and chillers are aligned with your Corporate Sustainable Reporting (CSR) and with the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals.
How Do Our Mobile Solar Chillers & Cool Rooms Work?
Our patented solar mobile chillers and cool rooms feature an operational temperature range of +2°C to +15°C in up to 50°C+ ambient environments.
With simple push button operation, units need only be set down and the solar panels deployed. All operation is from ground level and requires no special tools or training and the unit is fully operational in under 30 minutes.
Fully customisable solar powered mobile chillers & cool rooms for use in the following sectors:
- Commercial organisations – especially those operating in remote areas requiring solar-powered, mobile cool room solutions
- Agriculture & Aquaculture – operators seeking cold storage to directly place product once harvested will benefit greatly from our solar mobile cool rooms and chillers
- Aid & Development agencies – needing to build cooling infrastructure within marginalised communities.
- Defence organisations – that require rapidly deployable, mobile solar chillers and refrigeration
- Government organisations – responsible for remote communities that require cold storage can benefit significantly from solar mobile cool rooms
- Event organisers and companies – wanting environmentally friendly cool rooms and mobile chillers
- First Responders – to those caught in an environmental or humanitarian disaster seeking immediately deployable mobile solar cool rooms.