Convenient, Solar Powered Freezers That Can Be Configured To Your Specifications
Are you looking for a more cost effective and reliable way to preserve your perishables? Available in a range of sizes Black Stump Technologies’ mobile solar freezers maintain an internal temperature of -18°C regardless of external conditions, operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Each mobile freezer unit is 100% solar powered giving you a fully independent power source that doesn’t require a generator or grid connection, and completely removes the need to rely on expensive and often unavailable supplies of diesel fuel. The units are also completely customisable and can be configured to operate as a hybrid system with mains or diesel-generated power.
Offering a range of mobile, solar powered freezers Black Stump Technologies units are designed for rapid transport and emergency deployment around the world by road or sea, with smaller models meeting specifications for air cargo.
Each energy independent, mobile freezer model is securable and has a simple push button operation for ease of use. Remote operation and monitoring is also available so you can easily access analytics on energy efficiency and emissions, as well as receive fault and pre-emptive maintenance alerts.
Key Benefits Of Our Solar Mobile Freezers:
- Cost savings –Significant savings when compared to expensive and often unavailable supplies of diesel fuel
- Carbon emission reductions –Immediate reduction of carbon emissions and improved long-term environmental impacts
- Uninterruptible power supply –Sustainable energy 24 hours a day, in any environment, with hybrid and micro grid friendly options
- Proven –Deployed across sites in urban Victoria, deserts of Woomera and the highlands of Papua New Guinea
- Continuous improvement –Through real time performance monitoring and analytics
- No utilities involvement –100% off grid for remote sites, or if operating in hybrid mode using mains, our solar generators are classed as an appliance requiring no input or approvals from power companies
- Monitoring and analytics – Ability to report your savings, energy use and emissions up the line
- Aligned reporting – Aligned with your Corporate Sustainable Reporting (CSR) and with the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals.
How Does It Work?
Our patented mobile solar freezers feature an operational temperature range of -18°C to +15°C in up to +50°C ambient environments.
With straightforward push button controls, units are simply set down and the solar panels deployed. All operation is from ground level, is low maintenance and requires no special tools or training. Each model is fully operational in under 30 minutes.
Fully Customisable Solar Powered Mobile Freezers For Use In The Following Sectors:
- Commercial organisations – especially those operating in off-the-grid locations requiring solar-powered, mobile freezer solutions
- Agriculture & Aquaculture – operators seeking mobile freezers to directly place product once harvested or caught
- Aid & Development agencies – needing to quickly and cost effectively access freezer containers to assist marginalised communities.
- Defence organisations – that require rapidly deployable, securable, mobile solar freezers
- Government organisations – responsible for remote communities that require solar freezer facilities
- Event organisers and companies – wanting environmentally friendly, mobile freezer units
- First Responders – those caught in an environmental or humanitarian disaster seeking emergency deployment of a freezer unit.