Convenient, Solar Powered Mobile Freezers That Can Be Configured To Your Specifications
Are you looking for a more cost effective and reliable way to preserve your perishables? Available in a range of sizes Black Stump Technologies’ solar mobile freezers maintain an internal temperature of -18°C regardless of external conditions, operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Each mobile freezer unit is 100% solar powered giving you a fully independent power source that doesn’t require a generator or grid connection, and completely removes the need to rely on expensive and often unavailable supplies of diesel fuel. The solar mobile freezer units are also completely customisable and can be configured to operate as a hybrid system with mains or diesel-generated power.
Offering a range of mobile solar powered freezers, Black Stump Technologies’ units are designed for rapid transport and emergency deployment around the world by road or sea, with smaller models meeting specifications for air cargo.
Each energy independent, solar mobile freezer model is securable and has a simple push button operation for ease of use. Remote operation and monitoring is also available so you can easily access analytics on energy efficiency and emissions, as well as receive fault and pre-emptive maintenance alerts.
Key Benefits Of Our Solar Mobile Freezers:
- Cost savings –Our solar mobile freezers offer significant savings when compared to expensive and often unavailable supplies of diesel fuel
- Carbon emission reductions –Solar mobile freezers provide immediate reduction of carbon emissions and improved long-term environmental impacts
- Uninterruptible power supply –Sustainable energy 24 hours a day, in any environment, with hybrid and micro grid friendly options
- Proven –Our solar mobile freezers are deployed across sites in urban Victoria, deserts of Woomera and the highlands of Papua New Guinea
- Continuous improvement –Through real time performance monitoring and analytics
- No utilities involvement –100% off grid for remote sites, with our solar freezers or if operating in hybrid mode using mains, our solar generators are classed as an appliance requiring no input or approvals from power companies
- Monitoring and analytics – Ability to report your savings, energy use and emissions up the line
- Aligned reporting – Our solar mobile freezers can be aligned with your Corporate Sustainable Reporting (CSR) and with the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals.
How Do Our Solar Mobile Freezers Work?
Our patented solar mobile freezers feature an operational temperature range of -18°C to +15°C in up to +50°C ambient environments.
With straightforward push button controls, our solar freezer units are simply set down and the solar panels deployed. All operation is from ground level, is low maintenance and requires no special tools or training. Each solar mobile freezer model is fully operational in under 30 minutes.
Fully Customisable Solar Powered Mobile Freezers For Use In The Following Sectors:
- Commercial organisations – especially those operating in off-the-grid locations requiring solar-powered, mobile freezer solutions
- Agriculture & Aquaculture – operators seeking solar mobile freezers to directly place product once harvested or caught
- Aid & Development agencies – needing to quickly and cost effectively access freezer containers to assist marginalised communities, our solar mobile freezers can help
- Defence organisations – that require rapidly deployable, securable, mobile solar freezers
- Government organisations – responsible for remote communities that require solar mobile freezer facilities
- Event organisers and companies – wanting environmentally friendly, solar mobile freezer units
- First Responders – those caught in an environmental or humanitarian disaster seeking emergency deployment of a freezer unit should consider our solar mobile freezers.