Our Range Of Solar Mobile Ice Makers Are The Ideal Turnkey Solution
Make ice while the sun shines with Black Stump Technologies’ range of mobile solar powered commercial ice makers. Pre-cool ice tolerant produce or keep your catch fresh for longer using ice from our 100% solar powered mobile ice making range.
Available in fresh or sea water units each solar mobile ice maker runs on independent power with no fuel, generator or grid connection required. Giving you reliability in any conditions, together with the reassurance of knowing you have an uninterrupted power supply (UPS) with no ongoing operating costs.
Providing you with a quieter, environmentally friendly solution, ice is made during daylight hours giving you the option to use it immediately or store it inside the container for use anytime.
Blackstump Technologies’ solar commercial ice makers are easily transportable worldwide in an ISO 20’ Hi-Cube standard shipping container chassis. Each solar mobile ice maker unit is fully securable and can be operated and monitored remotely giving you the adaptability to report your savings, energy use and emissions up the line, in real time.
Our solar mobile ice makers offer a range of output volumes and types including flake, tub or crushed block ice is available.
Key Benefits Of Our Solar Commercial Ice Makers:
- Cost savings –Our solar mobile ice makers provide significant and quantifiable cost reductions, year after year, over alternative fuel options
- Carbon emission reductions –Our solar mobile ice makers are non-polluting and provide immediate and long lasting improvement to your environmental impact
- Uninterruptible power supply –Our solar mobile ice makers run 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in any conditions
- Proven –Our solar mobile ice makers are presently deployed across both urban sites and desert locations in Australia as well as the highlands of Papua New Guinea
- No utilities involvement –Our solar mobile ice makers can operate 100% off the grid, or if operating in hybrid mode using mains power, our ice makers are classed as an appliance requiring no input or approvals from power companies
- Monitoring and analytics – Our solar ice makers can report your cost savings, energy use and carbon emissions in real-time, providing reassurance to stakeholders
- Aligned reporting – Our solar mobile ice makers are aligned with your Corporate Sustainable Reporting (CSR) and with the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals
- Continuous improvement –We continue to refine our technology through fault and pre-emptive maintenance alerts.
How Do Our Solar Commerical Ice Makers Work?
Black Stump Technologies provide customers access to a large range of CE certified solar mobile ice makers in a mobile, 100% solar powered, turnkey package.
With simple push button operation, our solar powered mobile ice making units simply need to be set down and the solar panels arrayed.
Ice is produced during daylight hours for both immediate use or stored in the container for use anytime.
Fully Customisable Solar Powered Mobile Ice Makers For Use In The Following Sectors:
- Government organisations – who are responsible for remote communities that require ice making facilities can benefit significantly from solar commercial ice makers
- Agriculture & Aquaculture – operators seeking solar commercial ice makers to directly store ice tolerant produce once harvested or caught
- Aid & Development agencies – that need to quickly and cost effectively get access to solar commercial ice makers as part of their relief work
- Commercial organisations – especially those operating in off-the-grid locations requiring solar-powered, commercial ice making solutions
- Defence organisations – that require solar mobile ice makers that are easily transportable worldwide
- Event organisers and companies – that want mobile ice making with no noise or exhaust fumes
- First Responders – on the front line in an environmental or humanitarian disaster seeking emergency deployment of a commercial, solar powered ice maker.
Solar Ice Makers FAQs
Once the solar ice maker is transported to wherever you are in the world, the solar panels are deployed with a simple push button operation.
There are no special tools or training required and the industrial ice maker will be ready for use in under 30 minutes.
Each commercial ice maker maintains an internal temperature of -18°C regardless of external conditions, making it a reliable solution for warmer climates.
Fully securable, each unit can be operated and monitored remotely using renewable energy 24 hours a day in any conditions.
Energy consumption is now considered the largest source of human-caused greenhouse gas production. Choosing a solar commercial ice maker means you are immediately reducing your carbon emissions and making a significant reduction to your environmental footprint.
Cost savings gained by going with a solar ice maker over a diesel option are significant, year after year as is the growing interest from companies looking for suppliers/businesses that offer sustainably powered alternatives.
Our industrial ice maker options are designed to be used across a wide range of industries, including government and commercial organisations, as well as agriculture and aquaculture where the use of commercial ice makers in cold storage can reduce food losses.
Mobile commercial ice makers can also be used by first responders seeking low- maintenance, emergency preservation solutions, aid and development agencies looking for cost-effective, rapidly deployed solar ice makers, as well as event organisers seeking an environmentally friendly, cost-effective, easy to use commercial ice making option.
To discuss how one of our solar ice makers can be tailored for your specific needs please contact us.