Experience The Reliability Of Our Fully Sustainable, Solar Powered Water Purifiers
Safe and clean drinking water is something we typically take for granted but in more challenging environments it can be difficult and expensive to access. Black Stump Technologies mobile solar water purification units provide a range of filtration systems housed inside solar powered 20’ and 40’ shipping containers that can be rapidly deployed to permanent or semi permanent locations.
Designed for fast transport anywhere around the world, our mobile water purifiers can be moved by land or sea whilst also meeting specifications for air cargo which gives them the flexibility to be transferred by air in situations of emergency.
Quiet, clean and green Black Stump Technologies mobile water purification units are 100% solar powered. They give you a way to access clean water that offers a more sustainable alternative by immediately easing your carbon emissions and reducing your environmental footprint. Operating independently of power there is no need for a generator, grid connection or costly fuel.
With the ability to filter water to <0.02 microns without the use of chemicals our solar water purification systems are delivered as a turnkey solution, fully operational within 30 minutes and in a range of sizes and output volumes to suit a range of functions.
Three years maintenance free filtration together with remote monitoring and water analysis gives you reliability and peace of mind.
Key Benefits Of Our Mobile Solar Water Purification Units:
- Cost savings –No operating costs when compared to expensive, and often unavailable, supplies of diesel fuel
- Carbon emission reductions –Immediate decline in pollution and improved long-term environmental impacts
- Uninterruptible power supply –Reliable energy 24 hours a day in any environment, with hybrid and micro grid friendly options
- Proven –Deployed across sites in urban Victoria, deserts of Woomera and the highlands of Papua New Guinea
- Continuous improvement –Through real-time analytics on energy efficiency and emissions
- No utilities involvement –100% off grid for remote sites, or if operating in hybrid mode using mains, our solar generators are classed as an appliance requiring no input or approvals from power companies
- Monitoring and analytics – Ability to report your savings, energy use and emissions up the line, in real time
- Aligned reporting – Aligned with your Corporate Sustainable Reporting (CSR) and with the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals.
How Does It Work?
Available as turnkey packages offered in a choice of sizes and output volumes, to fit a range of functions, water is filtered to <0.02 microns, without the use of chemicals to meet current WHO and ADWG guidelines.
With simple push button operation, units need only be set down and the solar panels deployed. All operation is from ground level and requires no special tools or training and the unit is fully operational in less than 30 minutes.
Fully Customisable Solar Powered Mobile Water Purification For Use In The Following Sectors:
- First Responders – those on the front line in an environmental or humanitarian disaster seeking deployment of emergency water purification units
- Aid & Development agencies – needing to quickly and cost effectively access mobile solar water purification as part of their relief work
- Government organisations – responsible for remote communities that require ice making facilities
- Defence organisations – that require solar water purification units that are easily transportable worldwide
- Commercial organisations – especially those operating in off-the-grid locations requiring solar-powered, mobile water purification
- Agriculture & Aquaculture – operators seeking mobile ice makers to directly place ice tolerant produce once harvested or caught
- Event organisers and companies – wanting mobile ice making units with no noise or exhaust pollution.