POWERING SITE HUTS WITH BLACK STUMP TECHNOLOGIES SOLAR GENERATORS.
Save money, C02 emissions and headaches by powering your site huts with our proven solar power generators.
A “plug and play” solution, the Solar Generator can provide your site huts with 100% renewable energy 24 hours a day, in any weather or environment.
- Cost savings – Save up to 50% over diesel alternative
- Go Green – Immediate emissions reductions and improve environmental footprint
- No site disruption – Solar Generator deployed and operating in under 30min
- Uninterruptible power supply – Renewable energy 24 hours a day
- Proven – Deployed across sites in urban Victoria, deserts of Woomera and highlands of Papua New Guinea.
- Continuous improvement – Energy usage patterns logged and analysed.
- No utilities involvement – 100% off grid for remote sites, or if operating in hybrid mode using mains, our Solar Generators are classed as an appliance requiring no input or approvals from power companies
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our Solar Generators are delivered to site and solar array deployed. The Solar Generator is connected to site huts, as well as any hybrid power sources (mains, diesel) and is ready to run. Generally, power is supplied by the deployed array, with the ‘smart switch’ energy management system drawing additional power from onboard batteries and any secondary source as required.
Array can be stowed nightly for security purposes. Real time energy usage monitoring available (wifi connection required) and reporting provided.