Powering Sites with Black Stump Technologies Solar Power Generators
Save money, C02 emissions and headaches by powering your site huts with our proven solar power generators.
A “plug and play” solution, the solar generator can provide your site huts with 100% renewable energy 24 hours a day, in any weather or environment.
Black Stump Technologies range of mobile, solar generators make temporary, renewable energy immediately accessible, affordable and easy to use. Designed to be rapidly deployed around the world, with rapid transport available by land, sea or air, we deliver solar power generators ready to run with PV, batteries and the generator itself packed and protected inside a securable container that is both weather and vandal-proof.
Each mobile, solar powered generator removes reliance on expensive and often unavailable supplies of diesel fuel and can operate fully independent from grid power, and with the reassurance of knowing you have an uninterrupted power supply (UPS). The units can also be configured to operate as a hybrid system with mains or diesel-generated power.
Offering a greener, cleaner and dependable mobile generator alternative that will provide significant savings on operating costs. Real time performance monitoring and analytics are also available providing reporting up the lines of your contribution to carbon emissions, cost savings and uptime.
Key Benefits of our Mobile Solar Power Generators:
- Cost savings –Significant savings over diesel alternative
- Carbon emission reductions –Immediate carbon emissions reductions and improved environmental footprint
- No site disruption –Solar Generator deployed and operating in under 30mins
- Uninterruptible power supply –Renewable energy 24 hours a day via solar array and smart battery system, with hybrid mains and generator connection options
- Proven –Deployed across sites in urban Victoria, deserts of Woomera and highlands of Papua New Guinea
- Continuous improvement –Energy usage patterns logged and analysed
- No utilities involvement –100% off grid for remote sites, or if operating in hybrid mode using mains, our solar generators are classed as an appliance requiring no input or approvals from power companies
- Monitoring and analytics – in real-time providing the ability to report your savings and contribution up the line
- Aligned reporting – aligned with your Corporate Sustainable Reporting (CSR) and with the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals.
How Does It Work?
The Black Stump Technologies range includes 100% off grid, hybrid and UPS models.
Our Solar Generators are delivered to site and the solar array deployed. The solar generator is connected to the huts that comprise the site camp. Generally, power is supplied by the deployed array, with the ‘smart switch’ energy management system drawing additional power from further renewable energy sources.
The array can be stowed nightly for security purposes. Real time energy usage monitoring available (WiFi connection required) and reporting provided.
With simple push button operation, units need only be set down and the solar panels deployed. All operation is from ground level and requires no special tools or training and the unit is fully operational in under 30 minutes.
Fully customisable solar powered generators for use in the following sectors:
- Infrastructure & construction companies – operating in urban, regional and remote areas
- Other commercial organisations – also operating in urban, regional and remote areas
- Government organisations – responsible for remote communities that require reliable power generation
- Defence organisations – that require rapidly deployable, mobile solar generators
- Event organisers and companies – wanting mobile power generators leaving a minimal environmental footprint
- First responders – to those caught in an environmental or humanitarian disaster seeking emergency energy solutions
- Agriculture & aquaculture operators – seeking solar-powered, convenient ways to store their product once harvested
- Aid & development agencies – needing to build long term, low maintenance energy infrastructure for disadvantaged communities.
The Black Stump Technologies mobile solar generator range of technologies and products provides a logical alternative to traditional power supply options, capable of providing an easy and reliable energy solution to reduce site power costs and environmental impacts.